Useful Contacts


Emergency 999, Disturbances 101

PCSO Matt Isles is our local Sussex Police officer (call 101)

Online reporting is at  - select “antisocial behaviour” and mention "PCSO Matt Isles"

Hampshire Police have the same online reporting – see


The police encourage video evidence of antisocial behaviour.  Posting videos on the nextdoor app or on facebook can also be highly effective for publicising the perpetrators.


Downland Surgery - 01243 377141

RSPCA - 01239 667541

Our Rural Crime Officer is Colin Booker (PCSO / Wildlife Crime Officer, Chichester and Arun Areas).  Call 101.


Call Southern Water on 0330 303 0368 or


Diesel Spillages

Call 999 or 112 and ask for the coastguard as they have 24 hour coverage for this kind of incident.

Environment Agency

All incidents   0800 807 060

Flood line       0345 988 1188